Gatorade 1-Gallon Powder Mix in the 4 most popular flavors. When it comes to proper hydration, flavor is key to ensuring adequate fluid consumption.
Each 8.5 oz (241 g) pouch makes 1 gallon.
20 pouches per Half Case.
Variety Pack: 5 Fruit Punch / 5 Lemon Lime / 5 Orange / 5 Riptide Rush
Standard ground rates based on total dollar ($) amount of order:
1. In lieu of shipping charges, we can also bill your company's UPS account. Just select "Use my UPS account" as your shipping method at checkout.
2. Free Shipping items are not included in the total dollar ($) amount of an order when calculating shipping costs.
3. Additional shipping charges may apply to shipments made outside of the 48 continental states.
4. Expedited shipping options are available upon request. Call 1-877-464-4286 for details.
5. All orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. An e-mail notification with tracking numbers is automatically sent once an order has shipped.
6. We ship all Gatorade, Propel and Sqwincher products to military bases around the world. Just enter APO, FPO or DPO as your ship-to city and select AA, AE or AP as your ship-to state at checkout.
Fruit Punch - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, calcium silicate, modified food starch, caramel color, red 40.
Lemon Lime - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, calcium silicate, modified food starch, yellow 5.
Orange - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, natural flavor, modified food starch, calcium silicate, yellow 6.
Riptide Rush - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, natural flavor, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, calcium silicate, gum arabic, ascorbic acid (to promote color retention), red 40, blue 1.
|Serving Size 1 2/3 Tbsp (23 g)|
|Makes about 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container about 10|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carb 21g||7%|
|Vitamin A 0%||• Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||• Iron 0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and dietary fiber.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|