Featuring a proven blend of rapidly absorbed glucose & sucrose sugars, Gatorade Chews can be consumed both pre and mid-workout to maintain peak energy levels.
6 chews per Pack.
Standard ground rates based on total dollar ($) amount of order:
1. In lieu of shipping charges, we can also bill your company's UPS account. Just select "Use my UPS account" as your shipping method at checkout.
2. Free Shipping items are not included in the total dollar ($) amount of an order when calculating shipping costs.
3. Additional shipping charges may apply to shipments made outside of the 48 continental states.
4. Expedited shipping options are available upon request. Call 1-877-464-4286 for details.
5. All orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. An e-mail notification with tracking numbers is automatically sent once an order has shipped.
6. We ship all Gatorade, Propel and Sqwincher products to military bases around the world. Just enter APO, FPO or DPO as your ship-to city and select AA, AE or AP as your ship-to state at checkout.
Cool Blue - Corn syrup, sugar, isomaltulose, water, pectin, citric acid, dextrose, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavor, potassium citrate, salt, niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), blue 1, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6).
Fruit Punch - Corn syrup, sugar, isomaltulose, water, pectin, citric acid, dextrose, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, natural flavor, salt, niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), red 40, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6).
Strawberry - Corn syrup, sugar, isomaltulose, water, pectin, citric acid, dextrose, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, salt, natural and artificial flavor, niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b), red 40.
|Serving Size 6 chews (30g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carb 24g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0%||• Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||• Iron 0%|
|Niacin 20%||• Vitamin B6 20%|
|Pantothenic Acid 20%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and dietary fiber.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|