Gatorlyte from the makers of Gatorade. Low sugar, no artificial sweeteners or flavors, and a specialized blend of 5 electrolytes for rapid rehydration.
Each 0.52 oz (15 g) pack makes 16.9 ounces.
48 packs per 8 Carton Case.
Variety Pack: an assortment of all 3 flavors.
Standard ground rates based on total dollar ($) amount of order:
1. In lieu of shipping charges, we can also bill your company's UPS account. Just select "Use my UPS account" as your shipping method at checkout.
2. Free Shipping items are not included in the total dollar ($) amount of an order when calculating shipping costs.
3. Additional shipping charges may apply to shipments made outside of the 48 continental states.
4. Expedited shipping options are available upon request. Call 1-877-464-4286 for details.
5. All orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. An e-mail notification with tracking numbers is automatically sent once an order has shipped.
6. We ship all Gatorade, Propel and Sqwincher products to military bases around the world. Just enter APO, FPO or DPO as your ship-to city and select AA, AE or AP as your ship-to state at checkout.
Cherry Lime - Sugar, citric acid, salt, monopotassium phosphate, calcium lactate, corn syrup solids, magnesium oxide, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified stevia leaf extract, silicon dioxide.
Orange - Sugar, citric acid, salt, monopotassium phosphate, calcium lactate, modified food starch, magnesium oxide, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified stevia leaf extract, silicon dioxide, yellow 6.
Watermelon - Sugar, citric acid, salt, monopotassium phosphate, calcium lactate, maltodextrin, magnesium oxide, natural flavor, purified stevia leaf extract, silicon dioxide, red 40.
|Serving Size 1 packet (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carb 12g||4%|
|Magnesium 25%||• V'min C 0%|
|Chloride 30%||• Calcium 8%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and dietary fiber.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|