Sqwincher Qwik Serv is the single serve solution for those in need of professional grade hydration.
Each 1.26 oz (35.72 g) pack makes 16.9 ounces.
8 packs per Bag.
Standard ground rates based on total dollar ($) amount of order:
1. In lieu of shipping charges, we can also bill your company's UPS account. Just select "Use my UPS account" as your shipping method at checkout.
2. Free Shipping items are not included in the total dollar ($) amount of an order when calculating shipping costs.
3. Additional shipping charges may apply to shipments made outside of the 48 continental states.
4. Expedited shipping options are available upon request. Call 1-877-464-4286 for details.
5. All orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. An e-mail notification with tracking numbers is automatically sent once an order has shipped.
6. We ship all Gatorade, Propel and Sqwincher products to military bases around the world. Just enter APO, FPO or DPO as your ship-to city and select AA, AE or AP as your ship-to state at checkout.
Fruit Punch - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate, artificial color (red 40 and blue 1), sodium phosphate, modified food starch, natural and artificial flavor, calcium phosphate.
Grape - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, modified food starch, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium phosphate, artificial color (red 40 and blue 1), calcium phosphate.
Lemon Lime - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, natural and artificial flavor, calcium phosphate, gum arabic, artificial color (yellow 5 and blue 1).
Orange - Sugar, dextrose, citric acid, potassium citrate, salt, sodium citrate, potassium phosphate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium phosphate, yellow 6, calcium phosphate.
|Serving Size 8 fl oz (240ml)|
|Servings Per Container about 17|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carb 16g||5%|
|Vitamin A 0%||• Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||• Iron 0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol and dietary fiber.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|